Rethink School Picture Day!
Did you know, that I love taking kids' pictures?? Ahhhh! So fun!
I love to to provide a genuine, stress-free and personal experience to all the families who attend schools who have chosen me to photograph their children.
I have a slightly different approach to school photos. I don’t use cheesy backgrounds or props. The background will be a solid, neutral color, (usually grey) and the photos will be simple and classic. I don't force kids to smile. Instead, I talk with them, joke with them, and encourage them to be themselves.
All smiles will be genuine! I strive to create an environment where kids can relax and be themselves!
WHAT SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
- Families are linked to password-protected online ordering galleries. Each child will be provided 2-5 images, presented in both color and black and white. The family may chose the photos they want printed, as opposed to having a pose chosen for them. I also provide boutique product choices such as canvas gallery wraps and digital images for future printing and archiving
- Digital files can be downloaded directly from the ordering gallery.
- Prints are ordered online and delivered to the school for parents to take home.
- I provide all equipment and personnel needed for photo day.
- I handle all questions from parents and families about ordering and products.
- I love to work with schools to provide a custom experience that fits their needs. Want class photos? Want yearbook-style composite photos of your students? Need faculty headshots or portraits? I can do that, too!
ARE THESE IMAGES EXPENSIVE?
I have competitive rates and nothing is due up front, all profit is made from ordering. I offer a variety of collections and a-la-carte products to fit everyone's needs.
WHAT TIME OF YEAR DO YOU CONDUCT FINE ART SCHOOL PHOTO SHOOTS?
I work with each individual school to schedule shoots any time during the academic year.